War of The Rosés
Thursday, May 20
6:30 – 7:30 PM
$45 per person
Please join us for our Annual War of the Rosés.
All guests will be asked to judge their favorite Rosé from 8 heralded bottlings. The national winning wine will then be featured in all Double Eagle Restaurants around the country for the summer.
Wines will be paired with our famous Double Eagle Hors d’Oeuvres to keep you sharp.
- Hartford Rosé of Pinot Noir, Russian River, CA
- Cenyth Rosé of Cabernet Franc, Sonoma, CA
- Gran Moraine Rosé of Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, OR
- Copain “Tous Ensemble” Rosé of Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, CA
- Tomaresca Calafuria Rosé Negroamaro, Salento, Italy IGT
- Altered Dimension, Rose of Syrah, Pinot Gris, Merlot, Malbec, Columbia Valley, WA
- H3, Rose of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cincsault, Horse Heaven Hills, WA
- Chateau Ste. Michelle, “Le Rose”, Rose of Cabernet and Syrah, Columbia Valley WA